This article is for Modifying the Calendar and Tasks
TASKS AND CALENDAR
How to Add a Task
A task is an event that has been designated to a Jobba user to be completed at a specific property.
There are several ways to add a task
1. After dispatching the service calls and inspections you will then see them on the appropriate calendars.
2. From the home page, click on the blue icon. You can add a property or find an existing one to add the task to from this page.
3. Once on the property level, select the
Below is the screen to enter the task. Fill in all fields bordered in red. Click save.
4. From the Calendar tab, double click on the day and time of the event (1). You can view several different calendars besides your own, Sales, Inspections, Service and Other (2), You can view by day, week, work week, agenda or month (3)
Fill out the required fields highlighted in red. The green cross seen below allows you to add contacts within the Jobba system. Click save to populate the calendar.
Task management on the home screen is designed to filter the information that is relevant to the user logged into the system.
How to Edit a Task
To modify and/or update a task, click on the pencil icon associated with the task you want change.
Make your changes on this screen and click save.
EMAILING AND TEXTING
How can I send an email through the system?
1. From the client property info screen select the Sales tab click on the vertical Communications tab.
2. Choose what type of communication (see arrow below) Email, Phone, or SMS (text), Figure 2. Enter the required information (fields highlighted in red) (Figure 1) By toggling the From Customer button, you will switch the To and From fields. When finished with the email, click Send.
After selecting which site contacts and which internal users will be receiving the email, click save and open the email.
By clicking attachments, via the pop-up window below, You will have the option to easily attach the latest inspection report along with any PDF's you currently have stored within your attachment library. Click the appropriate tab for the documents you would like to attach. Once you click send, the email will be posted.
ADDING DOCUMENTS VIEWING AND REGENERATING REPORTS
From the client property level, click on the documents tab (1), from the vertical Reports tab (2) click on the report you would like to view/print or regenerate or vertical Library tab (2), where you can click the + iconto add a folder , add a note or upload a document.