This article is for Performing an Inspection.
- After accepting the job from the home page and going to the dispatch screen to open the accepted dispatch you will see the screen below
- Once you click on site, confirm the picture of the building
- From this page, you can edit existing sections (1) and add more sections (2)
- After confirming your section, you can fill in the safety checklist fields that are highlighted in red
- After completing the safety checklist, you can confirm observations.
- From here you can edit the observations (1) and add new observations (2)
- Confirm test cuts, you can edit existing test cuts (pencil icon) and add new test cuts (+ icon)
- Confirm deficiencies, you can edit existing deficiencies (pencil icon) and add new deficiencies (+ icon)
- Now that the inspection is complete you can Generate the Inspection report
- Click Generate Report and choose the template for your inspection report
- From this screen, you can edit the report in Preview mode
- After clicking on preview, you can view in full-screen mode , download the report or print the report