This article is for Creating an Inspection
- From the client property level, click on the inspections tab (1)
- Click on the + sign (2) to add the inspection type
- Fill all required fields in red, click more
- From this screen, you can upload an existing picture (1) or take an aerial picture (2) for the property address you entered.
- Once the aerial is uploaded or captured, you can start adding sections, click on the Add section
- All fields highlighted in red will need to be filled in
- Select the brush icon next to the map, this will allow you to draw individual sections.
- Click Add section
- From here you can continue to add more sections by hitting the + button, edit the section by clicking the pencil associated with the section you want to edit, or if complete, click Add Inspection.
- The inspection is now created